Heartfelt Condolences To Jen/Cirrustwi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't thank everyone enough for your support. I can't even find the words to explain how difficult this time is. I'm just heart broken and devastated and angry and....

Today there hasn't been much change. I talked to my vet and Abby is doing a bit better, she's moving her back legs some. D'ara hasn't changed much, she's still fighting, but not moving much. The vet says we won't know the extent of any damage until the swelling is down. The rabbits that are still with me seem to be doing ok. They are all really nervous, but they are eating and pooping ok.

Jen

Jen we all are here for you sweetie. We all are a family and we stand behind you all the way. You know where to find us all and I want you to know that we have not stopped praying for you. Even some members from my husbands site has been praying as well.

If there is ANYTHING we can do for you, Jen, please let us know. Anything at all. We're at a loss how to help. Post or PM... we'll be listening.:hug1

RO Staff :cry1

Jen, I'm glad to hear that the buns that have made it seem to be well. I'm keeping praying for Abby and D'ara. I hope they pull through.

I keep thinking about you. If I'm doing something like the washing up, you just pop into my mind. I hate to thinkyour in so much pain.

As I got into bed, I was looking at my boys (the ferrets). I was just sat there looking at them and thinking how lucky I am that mine are safe with me.

If I was your neighbour now, I would feel so bad, I'd hate myself. Accidents happen but, this is just so tragic.

Vickie

I am so sorry to hear what happened. I can only imagine what you and your family must be going though. I will send you and your buns the best vibes possible for a fast and healthy recovery for them.

I can't help crying reading about this. I just can't imagine.

You and your bunnies are in my thoughts and prayers. :pink iris:

Oh, Jen, I just saw this... I am so, so sorry. All I can say is this. I know you made their last days/weeks/months a happy and comfortable time, and I have always thought that all of our lost furry friends will meet us at the gates of heaven, along with all our family members and loved ones. I know you don't know me, but I am here to listen too.

I am so sorry, Jen. Words cannot express how much I feel for you, and nothing I say will take your pain away. Keep your chin up, we're all thinking of you and your babies.:pink iris:

Oh Jen -- words cannot express the sadness and shock I'm feeling reading about this. I will be praying for Abby and D'ara, but most of all you dear Jen.

Latest posts

Back