Heading to the Beach - woohoo!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnicula

Reaction score
Bunnicula's Castle, S.Central, Pennsylvania, USA
We'll be loading up the car tomorrow so that we can start out early Monday morning for our annual visit to Cape May.

This year we'll be taking our eldest cat, Louise. She is on medication and it is more of a hassle to board her than to just pack her up and have her join in the fun. We're staying at a pet-friendly B&B in West Cape May. I even bought a pet stroller for her so that she can actually go on some outings with us.

She traveled to Cape May 2 years ago, but stayed in the beach house. Louise is old, terribly thin (though she eats constantly) on thyroid meds, and I am basically amazed that she lived the past 2 years. So I promised her that if she lived to see this trip she was going to get the chance to put her toes in the sand.

We've taken a practice ride in the stroller. Today she's wearing the harness to get used to the feel. Her supplies are already packed in the trunk...

The 4 days at the beach will go all too quickly. But it'll be a great way to celebrate the start of summer.

~Mary Ellen

Wow Louise is such a lucky little cat..i'm sure it will probably do her some good as well...to get that nice sea breeze on her whiskers.

You know i would really love to see a picture of Louise in her stroller...i think that would be so cute to see.

Don't forget to take plenty of pictures and have lots of fun:)

Cheryl

Can I be your cat? Please........

Latest posts

Back