Head tilt bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a fluffy Ringo. Some day are dream will happen and we will have our doors open to rabbits like Ripley.

What ever happen to this bun. He has been on my mind for a few days.

Is he still at the foster. Is there any update videos I would love to see them

They were transferred from the home in Orlando to Gainesville. Unfortunately, I doubt we will be getting any more video updates. We are still treating the head tilt. They have not yet been released for adoption.

Oh poor baby if I lived near there I would foster them. I like him he is so cute

I hope he finds a good home, well I don't even have to hope lol

I know he will :)

I don't think I could handle a bunny with that kind of problem though ;( But god bless those who open their hearts to the poor little guy :)

BellTowerAngoras wrote:
I hope he finds a good home, well I don't even have to hope lol

I know he will :)

I don't think I could handle a bunny with that kind of problem though ;( But god bless those who open their hearts to the poor little guy :)
It can be alot of work but worth it. I have 3 though one is from an injury. One is a foster.

I just got an update this morning:

The attached photos are of our little guy Ripley who Tina and Brent rescued awhile ago. They have been doing neck massages on him every day and have now tried a new one which from all indications is starting to really help him.This little guy has been through a lot and yet he is the sweetest, nicest friendliest bunny you can ever hope for. Whatever the outcome, this guy is going to be just fine.

I will post the pics tonight - I can't upload them to my Photobucket account at work.

slavetoabunny wrote:
I just got an update this morning:

The attached photos are of our little guy Ripley who Tina and Brent rescued awhile ago. They have been doing neck massages on him every day and have now tried a new one which from all indications is starting to really help him.This little guy has been through a lot and yet he is the sweetest, nicest friendliest bunny you can ever hope for. Whatever the outcome, this guy is going to be just fine.

I will post the pics tonight - I can't upload them to my Photobucket account at work.

I am glad this little guy is doing so good.

Aww I wish I could meet this guy.

If they didn't I couldn't see you standing for it.

Some day I will have a place for buns like him.

Latest posts

Back