He won't get off my bed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mykorey

Reaction score
I came home from work yesterday at 7:30, andKorey was on my bed. He used to come up here more when he was younger,but these days he doesn't too much anymore. So it was kinda pleasant.He stayed up there the whole evening which was surprising. Usually whenI come in and disturb him he hops down. I layed down to go to sleeparound 11, and he stretched out right next to my pillow. I woke uparound 7:25 to him licking my arm..went back to sleep, woke up againaround 9 and he was still on my bed. It is now 11:50am and he is stillup here. I put his food dish in front of him and he jumped all over it,along with his water. He was obviously hungry and thirsty, but wouldn'tget down? Oh, the other thing is he hasn't gone to the bathroom,either.

I have no problem with him being on my bed, I just wanna know why he islol. He's not acting weird at all..he's hopping all around and layingout and everything else. He doesn't look sick or anything. He justwon't get down.

Well, he may have decided that the bed is the best thing since sliced bread!

I would bring him a litter box, and some food and water he canaccess. He may also be scared to jump down for somereason. How high is the bed off the ground? If it'shigh, could you provide him with some sort of step?

--Dawn

I don't know why he would be scared to jumpdown, it's not like the bed is new lol. He's been jumping up and downit his whole life. It's about a 1 1/2 ft off the ground..I'm justguessing though.

I just got home from work (7:30 again) and he was still up here. That's24 hours..So I put him on the floor. Needless to say he wasn't toopleased. But I think he's over it now.

My bun Rodney occasionally has 'bed days' likeyour Korey. He will sit on my bed all day andsleep with me onit allnight and not want to get off.

I just put him back on the floor if I feel it's been too long sincehe's gone to the toilet. I also bring him hisfood and waterup on the bed.

It is kind of odd when he does it, but oh well. :dunno:

Latest posts

Back