He Loves Me!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yashi

Reaction score
Well Boomer has been very stand offish since we found him. He just follows us and watches us. Well everytime I walked by him I would stick my hand out just for him to sniff, say something soothing, then just walk away. Well yesterday he started nudging my hand with his head, and today he let me pet him. Not just a stroke, but a full on 2 minute petting session!!!! He still doesn't like his head in between his ears stroked, but I think he was attacked by a cat there, bc when we found him he had a gash there. I'm just so excited that he really LOVES me!

Boomer? c: That's a cute name... is there a particular inspiration for that name? Cause in the video game, Left 4 Dead, there is a zombie called the Boomer c:

Aww, I'm glad he loves you!! c: That's so cute~

Maybe something to do with the great "Land Rush". It takes a while for them to get relaxed around you and to gain their trust. We can take every one of ours and rub their necks, shoulders, sides and bellies. Some it was no problem from the start and others it has taken a great deal of time. Patience, familiarity and treats work wonders with "shy" bunnies.

Yield wrote:
Boomer? c: That's a cute name... is there a particular inspiration for that name? Cause in the video game, Left 4 Dead, there is a zombie called the Boomer c:

Aww, I'm glad he loves you!! c: That's so cute~

His eyes always have a red tint to them, and in my household we are big OU Boomer Sooner fans. Also, he has a habit of knocking EVERYTHING over, he's a very loud bunny so the name seems to fit. lol

So sweet! I remember when my rabbit let me pet him for the first time. I remember his first kiss, and his first binky! Isn't it just the most amazing feeling? Just wait till you get loved on a regular basis. Makes you feel wonderful!

Latest posts

Back