He loves me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallice

Reaction score
I just have to tell someone, my boy Wallice finally loves me! We just had the greatest bonding moment I've had with a rabbit ever! As some of you probably know, I got him from a shelter, and while happy to run around and get pets, he was a little nippy if he didn't like the sitution, and would just leave after any sort of petting on my part (my bunny before used to lick me like it was going out of style).

Well...Tonight he cuddled into me me as I was lying on the couch (something hes done a little more and more lately), and so I was petting him. He started to lick me a little bit, so I kept on petting. Next thingI knew, he totally flopped along side of me, and began to drift off! I think he was dreaming, because he kept twitching in weird places and his breathing changed a lot (he was out maybe 10 minutes). Then I jotled awake (bad dream?), and I got bunny kisses like my girl used to give me, and he kept tooth purring (something I had never heard before tonight).

This kept up for about 45 minutes of licking, dozing off, and purring. When he finally got up and left me, he did some of the biggest binkies I've ever seen!

Ahhh, I'm just so happy we've finally bonded to this level, and honestly, hes just the best! The only probem is I was supped to be studying while all this was going on...:ponder:

Awwww...! I remember my first bunny kisses. I'm so happy that you and Wallice have bonded so closely. Very excited for both of you :hug:; it's a major accomplishment! I've never had the pleasure of a 45 minute cuddle session... sounds like he loves you to bits :)

I hear ya on the studying :p I'm studying too, but the rabbits are just too playful and affectionate when you're trying to focus, eh?

:ponder: dont think your teachers will buy that as an excuse for not studying:plol:D

what a great reward for your patience tho':bunnydance::bunnydance:

Awww i remember when my second bun started to love me
I was petting him and when i stopped he thumped on me! but so far i havent gotten any bunny kisses from him yet
by the way good job on bonding with your bun:highfive:

About the studying,i hate it when that happens
messes:bunnydance:

bunny kisses are the best!

When Racer first started doing it after 1 month of hard work with him everyday it was the best feeling ever! Especially knowing that he finally trusts you!

Yeah, It really is.
I was lucky enough to have another cuddle session with him tonight. Not quite as long or as good, but I still got kisses and tooth purrs. So happy!

Back