He is almost HOME!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
OMG! My Ash will be on the plane and on his way to Florida at 6:59am and arrives 2pm. Please have him in your thoughts.

I hope he will not be to scared. I can't wait to hear him and get more pictures from my mom.

Till he gets home safely...I will be on edge.

Ooo you're getting me excited too :p

Good luck Ash! It'll be ok and mommy will be there in a couple months!

I'll be thinking of him until we hear from you that he's okay! He might be a little scared (hopefully not too bad) but at least he'll have a great place to live with people who love him for the rest of his life!

Thx guys...I'm still waiting for word. According to Continental Airlines, his flight landed at 1:58pm. We were told that he can be picked up 1/2 hr later. Soooo, my mom's friend is there to pick him up...

Man, I am waiting waiting waiting:waiting:(oh, we should have a nail biting emot icon)

Updates, please!! Your mom has him now, right? I hope she brought him treats to make him feel better after the long trip! :biggrin2:

Whew, sorry it took so long to reply. I just got home from school a bit ago and had to check the boys homework and stuff.

So, Ash is HOME!! (well, his temporary home) My mom's best friend went to pick him up at the airport and it turns out that he was being transported cargo which was not at the airport at all! So, needless to say, I was a nervous wreck.

Well, after that ordeal, it seems the consensus is that EVERYONE wants to take him from me :grumpy:. That, of course won't happen.

Turns out he is a small ball of energy. He just fits right in with my mom's doggies. He is so upbeat and happy and I am jealous and just heart broken that I am not there to smother him with kisses. I amthinking about going down there for a weekend and I think I might. If I find decent flights. :biggrin2:

Here are some new pics of Ash at home with gma:
ash010.jpg

ashishome2.jpg

ashishome.jpg

What a precious little guy!

I have to say - I don't know that you will get him if gma loves him that much LOL!

Hehehe...thx Bo B. Mom is definitely gunning for him...so is her husband and my little brother, my cousin and family friend...:shock:I think I might just have to go get him! :p

Oh my gosh, Asher is beyond adorable! How old is he? He's so TINY! For some reason I expected him to be a little bigger (like full grown Pomeranian size or a little larger) but the picture of him with the hand in it, wow! So widdle and SO cute! I want to snuggle him. Is he snuggly? His fur looks so soft... Maybe I shouldn't say such things since you don't get to snuggle him or feel his soft fur yet either!

:biggrin2:Thx Shiloh! He is a tiny little thing. Mom says he is barely 2lbs! He is very lovable and gives tons of kisses. I am definitely sad that I can't cuddle with my little boy. He is just tooo precious.

However, he is still a pooping/peeing machine that is driving mom mad! LOL. I told her, just like bunnies, you have to limit their space. He is just learning and is very young, 3 months old. She is just a sucker and wants him to be able to roam free with the other two. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back