He did a binky!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoragrl

Reaction score
I was actually talking to her on the phone when it happened. . . I was watching him scoot around and all of a sudden. . . I swear he binkied! I think it may have been the cutest thing I have ever seen! The best I can describe it is pretty much like one of my other rabbits does a shudder (I think that's what it's called, the half binky head shake thing). You could tell he was kicking his back feet and twisting kind of at the same time though!

These guys are so great. I'm not in the market for any more rabbits right now, not until mine are hormone free atleast but I am now set on adopting a special needs bunny in the future.

That's Wonderful! I love hearing they are so happy! I bet they're just as sweet and special as any bunner can be!

Cute!! Nothing makes me smile like seeing Tyrone do a binkie, it just looks so funny :)

angoragrl wrote:
These guys are so great. I'm not in the market for any more rabbits right now, not until mine are hormone free atleast but I am now set on adopting a special needs bunny in the future.
Now THAT is awesome! :biggrin2:

It is always so heartwarming to watch a special needs bunny binkie. Radagast has a splayed leg and when he goes outside to play in the grass - he just loves it.....it just sort of is so much more special to watch him play because of his special needs.

I'm so happy for y'all.

Peg

I wish you guys could have heard angoragrl's excitement when it happened! I am SO, SO glad someone on the forum has gotten to meet the babies in person!

Now seeing their pictures posted, you can really tell how special that moment was!

Lol, I bet I scared you, I'm pretty sure that I was talking about something completely different and then all of a sudden "OMG!!!! HE DID A BINKY!" I'm so happy I got the chance to meet them. They are certainly special little boys. :inlove:

Leaf wrote:
I wish you guys could have heard angoragrl's excitement when it happened! I am SO, SO glad someone on the forum has gotten to meet the babies in person!

Now seeing their pictures posted, you can really tell how special that moment was!

I gotta say, that I can't even begin to imagine seeing a binky from those guys. They just don't look like they can do a whole lot, but from what you're saying they do ok!

I think I would have jumped through the phone and hugged Leaf had I seen that binky! :D

BTW- If either of you ever get a chance to say "THANK YOU!" to that pilot...... Please send one from me and my bunnies!

Melissa, you also! you were wonderful to help out here and I am so happy that those two boys have Leaf to care for them! You guys are amazing people! Thank you for being there for these two little special bunnies.

Latest posts

Back