Hazel, Jan. 2003-July 17 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazel-Mom

Reaction score
Hazel passed away last night. She died in my arms, surrounded by her family, loved till the end. She had been growing weaker the last few weeks, we kept her going with SC fluids, meds, hand-feeding, and lots of Love. She was surrounded with love, and even got to hear the voices of her Big Brother and Big Sister over the phone.
We miss her very much.

Rest in Peace Hazel, or maybe you'll want to finally binky freely, something your leg never allowed you to do here.

hazelbabyni8.jpg

hazelbaby4xi5.jpg

pocketpalur5.jpg

snugglebunskg1.jpg

1000325i.jpg

1004810ay2.jpg

1005421wo7.jpg

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Hazel.

She was such a beautiful Bunny.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow: Sweet Hazel.

You will be missed by many, but greeted by all the Angel Bunnies:bunnyangel:.

Hugs

Susan:bunnyangel2:

So sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful little bunny. I truly hate it when there are new posts here--always makes me think of the ones we've all had to part with. Rest in peace little girl and binky free--we all miss you.:bunnyangel:

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this news. Hazel was such a sweetheart.

You gave her a wonderful life, and she knew that you loved her, right up to the end. No bunny can ask for more than that.

God Bless, Hazel. You will be missed.

Jan

I'm really sorry about Hazel. She is responsibe for one of my favourite RU pics. There is the one of White Chocolate staring up at the Christmas tree, but I preferred the one with Hazel sitting under it, looking so thoroughly naffed off with the world.

I'm so sorry she is gone.

Binky Free Gorgeous Hazel.

I am so sorry. I loved to see pics and hear about Hazel. There was one I think of all the time--she was sitting so contentedly in the bunny-loaf position, and she looked like a little tank with her head as the gun turret. I still think of that when my bunnies do that. She had a great life with you. Binky free, Miss Hazel.

Latest posts

Back