HAY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get all my hay and pellets from petsmart we also have stores called tomlensins feed and tack stores

hope that helps. Can any one help with where to get straw?

As far as I know, no stores sell straw. You haveto contact a local farmer who is selling straw (look in the localpaper) or contact a horse barn or something like that.

Sometimes it's hard finding a farmer that thinks selling 3 bales isn'ta waste of time. I had to go through about 5 farmers before I found onethat was willing to sell me 3 bales of straw and 2 bales of timothy hay.

:shock:Walmart sells STRAW?! I go all the time and all they sell is really bad, oldhay.

Yup, well ours does anyway. They sell them inabout 30lb or so bales, which is nice for me, because other than that Iwould have to go out to a farm and buy one of those huge round bales.

I don't know if all Walmarts sell it or not, I live in a very rural town.

~Nichole

Wow! I live in the bread basket/cow country ofCanada and feed stores do not sell hay or straw! Well they sell pakagedhay in small bales that are not the nicest hay.

I wonder why that is, lol.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Wow! I live in the bread basket/cow country of Canada andfeed stores do not sell hay or straw! Well they sell pakaged hay insmall bales that are not the nicest hay.

I wonder why that is, lol.
Have you no horses in your area? Someone must sell to the "horsey set."

Buck

We have horses in my area. Actually we found a local farmer that will sell us cheap timothy and it's nice hay!

I was just surprized that feed stores actually sell it there!

i get my Straw from this place called Berrylandits a flower place that sells farming stuff too.. and i also get my hayfrom PetsMart

Back