Hay there...haha hay...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger Lily

Reaction score
Good Morning all, my name is Jennie and i'm new here but not new to buns :). I have a 3 year old mix female named Yankee she is definitely her own woman.I recently fell in love with the Thrianta breed and ended up getting a 1 year old buck ( Duke ). Sadly he passed on after 2 days of us having him from unknown reasons.I was heartbroken but the breeder is kind enough to give us one of Duke's sons.He won't be ready till sometime in August though and i'm so excited.Going crazy thinking of names and getting new toys.:biggrin2:
Aside from rabbits i also keep fish and my 8 year old Daughter :biggrin2:We live in NJ and i hope to make some nice friends on here ( i had been lurking on other boards and they were kinda scary)

Welcome!!!!
This forum is great! :D

I am actually in sorta the same waiting game as you.
I am getting a baby fuzzylop in about 3 weeks, so sometime in August :)

Im also going crazy waiting! Its a horrible feeling having to wait and wait and wait and ahhh! lol

I am also in search of toys,ect to finish setting up his/her cage.

If you ever wanna talk, send me a message!

p.s. what kinda cage do you have? inside? outside?

Right now i have outside hutches as i still live with my parents and the idea of having a rabbit indoors is very strange to them.I'm trying to get a run set up but it's a slow process.

The waiting is driving me crazy .
n1531993991_301462_408797.jpg

this is yankee celebrating Cinco de Mayo
Code:

Hay Tiger Lily. Welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Sorry things didn't work out with Duke. I really like the colours on the Thriantas.
Are you going to spay/neuther your bunnies?

He was such a sweet boy :( He is the bunny in m avatar that my boyfriend is holding.

Yankee was spayed right before we had gotten her and i'm on the fence with the new one because he will have a pedigree and if i decide to show him or get involved in 4H from what i've read he has to be "intact"

Tiger Lily wrote:
i'm on the fence with the new one because he will have a pedigree and if i decide to show him or get involved in 4H from what i've read he has to be "intact"
That's right about showing. You can always fix him later.

huh, well you should hold and play with every single one in both litters, and which ever seams to bond with you best..get him..or her :)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to website. I hope you like it as much as everyone else. :)
Usually I like flop ears better, but those are so adorable. :)

Latest posts

Back