Having Freaky fits again...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Ok, So I'm waiting on the ARBA standard of perfection for my Tony since he's going to be shown (oops did I say "my" hehe I meant the Kids'...... )

When I take a picture of him and notice that he's so much lighter than Elf and other golden pals that I've seen.

I can't figure out if he's a bad golden, a good golden, a bad lynx or just what! :bawl:

Tonycolorclose.jpg

Tonykindaposed.jpg

Tonybackofears.jpg

Ohhhhmygoshhhh.....he's GORGEOUS!! That second picture really shows the beauty in his fur...

:inlove:

The coat will probably darken with age. (You can already see the darkerareas over his saddle.)

The Lynx has blue gray eyes - the Golden has brown eyes.

Pam

:hugsquish:pam, I LOVE YOU! :DThank you. I've been worried. Then I found a dark batch of hair coming in on his butt a few minutes ago LOL!

I need to work on his pose - he wants to flatten out and I know that's not good on his look.

Thanks! Rosie. He's so sweet.

He is a handsome boy... give him time to grow up! (The Standard will be there before that happens!) LOL! The second photo is closer to how he should pose. His elbows (front legs) have to be flat, he can't be up on his toes. (And if it's any consolation, the judge will do most of the posing for him.)

Oh good! I thought that was about right but he needs to get his front feet back a bit. He wants to lay completely down with his head in between the front legs LOL!

I saw a friend of mine tonight and she's going to tattoo him for me when I want. her kids did really well at the convention :)

I'm getting excited now! :)

I hope he's pretty in the shows!

Latest posts

Back