Have you ever noticed ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
that when you're talking to your bunny, butyou're saying either something that he/she doesn't want to hear orsomething that he/she's not interested in that he/she all of a suddenmust bathe or scratch? :X

Just wondering.

Yea mine do that too. I talk to my bunnies alot and my husband just looks as if i am crazy.

Cristy

My OH sings to them... sometimes it even lullsthem into shutting their eyes! Mind you he sings to the fishand the dog too! I think the rabbit ones generally go alongthe lines of... "Henry you're so great, oooh yes you are, you're alovely bun, ooooh yes you are...." LMAO I'm gladI've found a man that's as potty as me about animals!Yesterday at Pets at Home, he insisted that we go and look at thebunnies before we bought anything. :D

Hehe, I have noticed this too. Usuallywhen I yell at Gir for climbing the TV to get behind it, he looks atme, the starts grooming his ears.

Gir is just a little troublemaker!

Ivory loves to groom himself. I thought he was just a clean freak :shock:

<edit> either they clean themselves, or, in Ivory's case,he finds something really interesting in the carpet to chew on...or hejust chews the carpet :D

Too funny BunnyMommy! I had to laughthe other day when my daughter picked up her kitty and was yelling atit for biting her. Vera (the cat) refused to look Stephaniein the face and kept turning away. ThenVera stuckher little paw out at Steph as if to say,"Talk to the pawcause the cat ain't lisnin."

Pam

i was babysitting yesterday, and i was holdingthe little girl, who's almost 5 months. her sister woke up, and i heldthe baby so i could see her face, and said 'kelly's up! you wanna go tothe park???' and the baby stuck her tongue out.

*laughs* Good observation, BunnyMommy, I'll have to keep an eye out for the bath.

Fauna pretends I don't even exist. She won't look my way or give me any indication that she knows I'm speaking to her.

Tucker gives me the slow blink, followed by a very dirty look. It always starts with that very slow blink though.

So The King had a nice bath for himself last night? What did he do?

-Carolyn

Chompers just gives me a blank look, pretendingto have no idea what I'm saying. Abby is more vocal, whereas I'll get agood, loud and very deliberate THUMP from her.

Latest posts

Back