Have you ever heard of a Red Hex rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyFarmBunnies

Reaction score
I have a "fan" of ours on Facebook who keeps asking me if we take in "red hexes", as she no longer wants to breed them and wants to start with Hollands instead. I have told her multiple times that I have no idea what a Red Hex is and have asked for pictures. I asked her if she meant a Rex or a Mini Rex and she said no.

Have you ever heard of this breed?

Google Images just shows pictures of rexes. Is it maybe a word for two types of colouring like chinchilla rex and havanese? Sorry not a breeder here. :blush:
Well best of luck!
Jj

I could be wrong here, but I think "hexing" is a way of creating virtual animals using a specialgraphics editor.

Methinks some jocularity might be amiss :lookaround

**** Try googling images for "hexing petz" ........that petz with a "Z" at the end****
;)

methinks shes confused. Let us know when you get pictures!

ETA- maybe she asked elsewhere and someone told her it was a red x, meaning cross? and she took that to mean it was a hex?

JimD wrote:
I could be wrong here, but I think "hexing" is a way of creating virtual animals using a specialgraphics editor.

Methinks some jocularity might be amiss :lookaround

**** Try googling images for "hexing petz" ........that petz with a "Z" at the end****
;)

OMG...if that's true and it's all a computer thing....*HEADDESK*
Whenever I ask her for photos she never reponds.

Back