Have you ever game...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but sounds fun!

Have you ever been part of FFA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Yup! Always grow my own cantaloupes, and my mom has her tomatoes and my dad grows his own peppers! This year I also tried some eggplants! Only grew two... Waah. They tasted good, though!

Have you ever had the point between your nose and your mouth in the back of your throat sore? I do right now. It's weird, but cough drops help!

Oops, we posted at the same time... Nope, but riding an elephant sounds fun!

I don't think so, lol!
Have you ever told yourself that this year you will become more organized? ( I told myself this>> epic fail. lol:) )

Nope, I can't be much more organized! Or so I thought... High school can be so confusing... And I can't keep everything in one binder like I'm used to!

Have you ever seen the series Alpha? The series finale is horrible!

Definitely, many, many times, unfortunately. I has problems... Not really, just have a hard time controlling my emotions. Although, I'm getting better... Lol

Have you ever studied how to become a human lie detector? I am, and I'm going to try it out on my friends when I see them tomorrow... Tell them to choose one person among them to lie about something, then ill leave the room, and when they choose one, I come back in, I'll interrogate them! It sound so fun, testing out a new skill!

Yes for a sheep show.

Have you ever had a reptile?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Back