have a hard time replying to posts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowena

Reaction score
So if you dont see me replying, its because ittakes that page like 10 mins to load for me. Just to post this tooklike 5 mins :( Not sure why, probably from the upgrade or somethinglike gypsy mentioned. I was going to reply to that one, but geez lol 10mins+ is a long time to wait ;)

Virginia

Sounds like your PC needs a cleaning. Go to this site:

http://www.logiguard.com/html/regiguard_home.htm

You can download a free version of a registry cleaner. It's simple touse and very effective. My 'puter 's speed picked up greatly.
I liked it so much I bought a year subscription at a very low price.
But, you don't have to buy it. You can use it for 30 days.

<geekmode> Try clearing yourbrowser cache...could be something stuck in there making it actweird.... </geekmode>

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
<geekmode> Try clearing your browsercache...could be something stuck in there making it act weird....</geekmode>
<geekmode> :laugh:

or maybe your meromy if filled up go to toolsand then opotions the it should say clear all files on internet then isdoes that tghen its fast again i ahve tio do that every 3 months coz itslows me opc down eitehr wise!! Grr and dont worry it doesnt deletfiles it just scrubs all the webpages you have been on!!

Latest posts

Back