Havana Moonlight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snugs206

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
After losing our beloved Cuddles a little over a month ago and lots of tears. we decided to get a beautiful baby Holland Lop. I had emailed the breeder several weeks ago and hadn't heard back from her. In the meantime, I kept looking at different organizations for adoptions. Most of the rabbits on there needed homes with no children and we have an 8 year old. Just when I was giving up on the idea of getting another bunny, I received a message from the breeder. e went to see what she had available and right away, my daughter and this bunny gravitated towards one another. It was quite the sight. As I asked questions about the parents, it turns out that Havana's parents were the same as Cuddles! We were getting Cuddles brother! That was so cool to hear. There were about six buns left and they were from two different sets of parents. If that wasn't amazing enough, when I signed the papers, I had to date it. It was July 24. We lost our Cuddles exactly one month prior to that date on June 24th! We still miss Cuddles terribly. She followed us everywhere and was so loving. We use to say she was a dog-bbit because she acted more like a puppy so often! Unfortunately four days after having her spayed, she just suddenly got cold in her ears and within a couple of hours she passed. She will forever be in our hearts. We believe she led us to her brother, Havana. I pray he has a long, happy and healthy life with us.

Attachments

• IMG_1958.JPG
    IMG_1958.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 8
Hello Everyone!
After losing our beloved Cuddles a little over a month ago and lots of tears. we decided to get a beautiful baby Holland Lop. I had emailed the breeder several weeks ago and hadn't heard back from her. In the meantime, I kept looking at different organizations for adoptions. Most of the rabbits on there needed homes with no children and we have an 8 year old. Just when I was giving up on the idea of getting another bunny, I received a message from the breeder. e went to see what she had available and right away, my daughter and this bunny gravitated towards one another. It was quite the sight. As I asked questions about the parents, it turns out that Havana's parents were the same as Cuddles! We were getting Cuddles brother! That was so cool to hear. There were about six buns left and they were from two different sets of parents. If that wasn't amazing enough, when I signed the papers, I had to date it. It was July 24. We lost our Cuddles exactly one month prior to that date on June 24th! We still miss Cuddles terribly. She followed us everywhere and was so loving. We use to say she was a dog-bbit because she acted more like a puppy so often! Unfortunately four days after having her spayed, she just suddenly got cold in her ears and within a couple of hours she passed. She will forever be in our hearts. We believe she led us to her brother, Havana. I pray he has a long, happy and healthy life with us.
My daughter named our new bunny... Havana Moonlight.

Latest posts

Back