Havana and Mini lop doe need homes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandyjeank

Reaction score
I currently have a chocolate colored havana bun and a steel grey mini lop doe that are looking for homes. Coco puff is the havana, she is approx. $ years young and such a aweet bun. She loves to snuggle a lot. Ashes is a approx 2 years old. She is a shy bun, but she is coming around great. They were outdoor buns that came from northern wi. I will post pics soon.

Are these fosters Amanda? Could you post a few pictures so everyone can be overwhelmed by their cuteness?

Can't wait to see the pictures. They sound adorable. Are you doing this on your own or do you work through a rescue? If they are from a rescue, I'm sure that they are already on Petfinder. If you are not affiliated with a rescue, contact the closest one and ask them to post the rabbits on Petfinder. Most rescues have no problem doing this.

Good news the buns have found a home. Actually I do volunteer at Saving Paws Animal Rescue, and then I have a few good friends that are starting their own rescue. I am hoping to be apart of starting the new rescue too. I have this burning desire to start a rescue, but with money and time there is no way that I can do by my self. Plus my friends have a lot more experience working non profit and have been in the rescue biz for a long time.

Latest posts

Back