Has your bunny ever escaped?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parsnipandtoffee

Reaction score
Last night the boys were in their separate runs in the garden and when I went out to check on them Parsnip had escaped!

I think he jumped on the wooden house and climbed up the side and jumped out. (not sure how, it has a net cover!)

My heart missed a beat when I saw he'd gone as we have a local owl that I'm sure would love to get hold of him.

Luckily he went into the shed and was exploring in there.

Is anybody else's bunny related to Houdini?

My bunny Foster was. I never had her outsidewithout a harness, but I had a pen in the den for the bunnies when theywere young. Casey and Daphie seemed to be content to be let out, butnot Foster. Even after putting mesh over the top, there she would besitting out side the pen!

My little keoki and Mocha are lilhoudinis!! In the morning around 630-7 mocha wouldfind a way out of her cage and be my little bunny kissing alarm clock:D
And one day when we came home keoki was out of his cage just chilin!!

When they escape, we always say "they did a prison break!":):bunnydance::bunnydance:

A neighbour knocked on my door and said that myrabbit was in her garden. I said that it couldn't be mine, but it was.Not knowing how Perry got out, I watched him. The little stinkerflattened himself into a pancake and crawled under the gate - only acouple of inches. If I hadn't seen it, i would never have believed it:shock:. Needless to say, we blocked the gap :?

Jan

Latest posts

Back