Has this ever happened to you, paranoid bunny slave?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy500

Reaction score
Something really funny just happened and I just want to share it: I was at a petting session with my Bonkers, and for these he almost always lies streched out on the floor, on his tummy. This time he was sideways, so I was petting different areas, then I felt what seemed to me like a totally weird bunch of bumps. I started to panic and feel him frantically. I called my boyfriend over and asked him to feel to, with me on the verge of a nervous breakdown. He felt, looked at me, took me by the shoulders and said: "THOSE ARE HIS RIBS, YOU MOTHER HIM TOO MUCH!", gave me a dirty look and went back to watch his movie. I was so relieved that my bunny has ribs! :p
Anywho, I went inside with my bf and bribed him with some food so that he would stop being mad at me, and it worked! just like it works with the bunny :bunnieskiss

I've seen people take male dogs into the vet for "strange bumps on his chest." They're often still confused when told they're his nipples, "he's a boy and doesn't need them," until reminded, you have them too.

*take a look under their shirt* "OH RIGHT! nevermind then!" :laugh:

Oh boy, I think I would be a single lady now if I've made him take me to the vet only to find that Bonkers has ribs! LOL

When I was working as a vet tech a lady came in with her dog. The lady said the dog has a strange lump around her hind end.
I look at the dog and they are testicles.

Me- "uuummmmm, HER hind end?"
Lady- "yes, my dog is a girl"
Me- "can you show me exactly what lump you are talking about?"
lady points to testicles
Me- "Well, the good news is that the lump is perfectly normal. The bad news is that it is her testicles, so you have a boy."

He was neutered the same day and the dog's name never changed. The lady continued to refer to the dog as "she" as long as I knew her. LOL

:rofl: oh my gosh, I loled very loud at that. But I can relate, part of the reason I chose the name for Bonkers is that we werent sure what he was when we got him, with Bonkers it could any way without a prob:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back