Has Anybody Tried Vetericyn?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Looks great.

http://www.vetericyn.com/

Vetericyn Wound and Infection Treatment based on Microcyn® Technology

Vetericyn is based on FDA-cleared Microcyn Technology. Vetericyn is a family of animal wound and infection treatment products that are as safe as water, and designed to replicate the actions of the animal’s own immune system to heal wounds and fight infections. This antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. Over two million human patients have been safely treated by Microcyn Technology worldwide. Safe as water, Microcyn has received five FDA 510(k) clearances for marketing in the United States. This revolutionary scientific advance kills MRSA, E. coli and staph on contact, yet is safe enough to use as an eye, ear and oral animal rinse. There are Microcyn-based formulations for both animals and humans. Our wound and infection treatment products are proudly made in the USA.

I think this is the stuff that was pretty new at my vet where I worked over the summer, that they basically considered a miracle spray. It worked really well on hotspots and other wounds, and we would use it a lot in the back, but they were still trying it out before they were willing to recommend it to clients to purchase because it was really expensive.

Pipp wrote:
Looks great.

http://www.vetericyn.com/

Vetericyn Wound and Infection Treatment based on Microcyn® Technology

Vetericyn is based on FDA-cleared Microcyn Technology. Vetericyn is a family of animal wound and infection treatment products that are as safe as water, and designed to replicate the actions of the animal’s own immune system to heal wounds and fight infections. This antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. Over two million human patients have been safely treated by Microcyn Technology worldwide. Safe as water, Microcyn has received five FDA 510(k) clearances for marketing in the United States. This revolutionary scientific advance kills MRSA, E. coli and staph on contact, yet is safe enough to use as an eye, ear and oral animal rinse. There are Microcyn-based formulations for both animals and humans. Our wound and infection treatment products are proudly made in the USA.
well,well,well,-.ok--i will not condem it before i research it,,but safe as water,,miracle drug--,there is no such a thing,..mrsa,staph,e.coli,and other nasty bacterias are already controlled by other rx,s.//.-they thought-nano-technology,,was the next evolutionary step to replace the silicon chip/for computers..,and they very well may be using it,,--but there are draw backs,,like eliminating everything on the planet...sorry to burst the bubble...still buddies,,--sincerely james waller:big wink:

Latest posts

Back