Has anybody here done the Insanity workout?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
So I'm on day 3 of the Insanity workout by Shaun T. It's crazy! I couldn't make it though the fit test (had 0s for my last half of the moves) and now can't even do past 20 minutes of the other two workouts.
I have thyroid issues that make me extremely tired. I used to be high up on the varsity tennis team in high school, but when this thyroid thing hit it slowly got harder and harder to play. Now, two years later, I'm completely inactive. It's a circle because you're too tired to do anything, but you need to do something to feel better! So I'm trying the most intense workout ever, yeah that's smart. =)
But anyway, I'm wondering if anybody else here has tried or wants to try it. I do really feel great, even after only doing it for 3 days. It's like a high for about an hour or so after, and then you're just dead.

Haven't done that one but I did do part of P90x with my hubby. That was crazy and I've heard Insanity is even harder!! Yikes!

I am tired just reading about it. I am extremely anemic which causes fatigue so I just have no energy for any of this stuff these days. Like you, I need to do something to help me feel better so it is a vicious circle!

I have done Insanity! And yes, it's absolutely INSANE! Wait until you get to month 2 :) You know how Shaun T. always talks about the Results and Recovery Formula? Well, I use orange juice....I try to sip that or lemonade right after working out because it gives my low blood sugar a boost. Otherwise I get pretty lightheaded. I did the whole 60 days perfectly (diet included) months ago and the results were great. I've never stuck with a workout like I have with this program. I am restarting it again actually :) I'm on day 3 too! Good Luck and stay with it!!!

My husband just received it in the mail the other day. I swear if he doesn't work out like he claims I am going to punch him for spending money! lol

Latest posts

Back