Harsh chemicals and buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
Okay so I am having my apartment "Bombed" Tuesday. Obviously I am getting the bunnies out, but I want to know if anyone has had this done before, how long before I can bring them home?

I'm not sure but I had my house done while I had moved out temporarily and I washed the floors a couple of times before I moved them back! The people that did it even said it was safe for pets and children but I wanted to make sure!

They are doing this tomorrow, so anyone with advice please let me know. I kinda didn't want to do it but we have to go through all the procedures before they let me break my contract....dumb.

I REALLY do not want to see my babies get sick, especially from something I did.:(

That's a good idea...I know I'm keeping them out for a few days and I was planning on vaccuuming and mopping... And obviously wiping everything down and all that.

Deep sigh...Wish I didn't have to do this.

Okay well they did it and guess what??? When I got home through the fumes, I see a spider crawling on my wall!!! Maybe he was dying but...oh man, how pointless was bombing it? Anyway, I washed the floors and vaccuumed and wiped down the surfaces they go near a lot

Anoyone know if it's safe to bring them back today? Us humans were only supposed to be out 3 hours...

But my sis is having really bad allergies and wants me to come get them...

Latest posts

Back