Harry Potter Spoiler thread!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing Tracy, some interesting info there.:) NowI really want to know how Harry became an Auror without his NEWTs. Silly things like that annoy me ;)

Haha yeah, I wonder what response I would get. :p

(Though Harry probably would have gotten special treatment, he did save the world after all :biggrin2:)

I really enjoyed the 7th book though I found it a lil harsh for young children. Lol. I think she couldn't have killed off any of the 3 because too many kids read it and then it just would have murdered their naivety :)

I absolutely loved the pensieve part. I was really sad about the whole Dobby thing. I loved that Neville became a hero and a teacher. The part with Dudley was nice too, and also the part with Kreacher. I so expected Hagrid to die. I would have cried though if that happened. However, after reading all the books, Snape became my favorite character. I figured that he was good and that Dumbledore's death was planned. Heh!

I think it will make an awesome movie if done properly. I hope they make it a bit longer so that they try to stick to the book as much as possible.

Has anyone else noticed the number of things that contradict each other form book to book?

In HBP, Dumbledore says that the ministry cannot detect underage magic. They can only detect magic. So if Harry used magic at the Weasleys, the ministry wouldn't know. In DH, all underage wizards have a tab to make sure they don't do underage magic.

There is no mention of visits to hogsmede before PoA.

I know there are many others but i don't have time to look them up.

http://the-leaky-cauldron.org/2007/7/30/j-k-rowling-web-chat-transcript

very cool

1 thing I wanted to point out

it is a l o n g shot but here goes.....

the last words in the book are these

" Harry's scar had not pained him in 19 years all was well "

well of course that conncetion was broken when Harry killed that part of him that had the connection between him & voldermore so If indeed voldermord did some how find a way to return Harry would not know it at all

also wern't there 8 horcrucks?

Harry only broke 6 Hummmmm

no it wasnt, it was snape's wand. but draco had disarmed dumbledore before he died. so therefore, he took the elder wand.

Latest posts

Back