Harry Potter Countdown!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mardigraskisses

Reaction score
[align=center][flash=320,256]http://mugglenet.com/hbpcountdown/hbpfilmcount.swf" width="413" height="122"[/flash][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
:biggrin2:[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Anyone else excited?
[/align]

Ya I can't wait! Hopefully I will be able to go on July 17th, sometimes on the first day the cinema is too packed.

I'm still annoyed at WB, as they usually film some scenes from theHarry Potterfilms at our cathedral, and last year they asked the 6th form at my school if we could be extras in a night scene. We were all so excited as well, but then they cancelled it as it was too expensive. I would have loved to be an extra!! Ah well, I'm still looking forward to seeing the film. :)

irishbunny wrote:
Ya I can't wait! Hopefully I will be able to go on July 17th, sometimes on the first day the cinema is too packed.
Storm cinema is Showing it on 15th I really want to go but None of my friends like the films, I'll have to get someone to go LOL.

I am VERY excited. :)

I'm reading the 7th book now. Almost finished with it.
I remember the big things that happened in the 6th book so I'm definitely looking forward to the movie.

I think the 7th movie is going to be the best, though, and I'm not even finished reading the book. hehe.

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I am VERY excited. :)

I'm reading the 7th book now. Almost finished with it.
I remember the big things that happened in the 6th book so I'm definitely looking forward to the movie.

I think the 7th movie is going to be the best, though, and I'm not even finished reading the book. hehe.

Emily
You do know that there will be 8 films to look forward to as there splitting the last book into 2 films, I would just prefur the 7 books and films. All for the money really.

Hopefully they will do it well. I do think that the 4th and 5th movies were pale in comparison to the books because you can't fit all that was in the book, into one film, so I think they were trying to avoid losing out on info, because there is an awful lot in the 7th book.

Flashy wrote:
Hopefully they will do it well. I do think that the 4th and 5th movies were pale in comparison to the books because you can't fit all that was in the book, into one film, so I think they were trying to avoid losing out on info, because there is an awful lot in the 7th book.

they're splitting it into 2 movies, so they said they wouldn't be loosing as much:).

i can't wait to see it, i'm hoping to go with my best friend and some kids from church:biggrin2:

LadyBug wrote:
Flashy wrote:

they're splitting it into 2 movies, so they said they wouldn't be loosing as much:).
Yeh, that's what my clumsy words were trying to say to explain as to why they were doing it.

LadyBug wrote:
Flashy wrote:

i can't wait to see it, i'm hoping to go with my best friend and some kids from church:biggrin2:
Or you could just interpret that as them saying they want more money off us:p

I just found out yesterday that all the cinemas in Ireland are starting it on July 15th! Yay!

irishbunny wrote:
I just found out yesterday that all the cinemas in Ireland are starting it on July 15th! Yay!
Yeah saw it on the tv, Before they started advertising I looked it up on the internet and it said it wouldn't be out till the 17th here! Thank god it's out on the 15th!

It's out today! I have to wait till tomorrow though :(

My mum's been bugging me to go and see this with her.

But it's not really my thing, I used to like the movies, at a casual glance level. Wish I was young again!

I just saw this today.:)I did like the film, and thought it was the best out of the films so far, although I don't think it was as good as the book (but films never are!) I was quite impressed though.:)

I saw the film in a sneak preview on Monday. I was very happy with it. Of course, I purposefully did NOT read the book right before seeing it, so I wouldn't be disappointed at anything left out. :D

How funny was Rupert Grint in it?! I can see him going on to be a great comedic actor! Daniel Radcliffe seems to be improving with each film as well (let's be honest, he was horrendous in the first film!;)) Emma Watson just grinds on me though, I find her voice really annoying!

Latest posts

Back