Hard working kid!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junior_n_sweetpea

Reaction score
We moved the bunny cage to my oldest sons roomyesterday. There is just too much for them to get into in the mainliving area. So we decided they could have full run of his room whilehe is in there. And he's always in there lol. He's 9.

I usually did all the cage cleaning after he was in school. SoYesterday morning I walked him through the complete cage cleaningprocess. Including dumping the litter boxes at the edge of the woods byour house. (I didn't mention that when it is raining I dump it into thetrash can inside.)

So at 8:00 this morning I wake up to see him trecking across the yardwith BOTH litterboxes and an umbrella. :pIt was pouring downrain! What a dedicated bunny slave! Just thought I would share. It wasso cute.

Oh, how sweet! :D

I'm sure that both Junior and my darling Sweetpea appreciateall of this love and devotion from their bunny slaves. I seethat they run a tight ship over there! lol!

Hi Junior_n_Sweetpea,

What a little sweetheart! He obviously takes after his mother. :)

-Carolyn

Kudos to you!!! That was the only reason i let my8 yr olddaughter get her rabbit i told her she had to takecare of him clean his litter box cage feed him etc....so far she'sdoing pretty well id do it but i have 2 dogs, a hermit crab and fishand my birds in my back yard and my "wild" rabbit i have to take oflol!!! :)

Back