Hard times for my co-worker

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunbunbinkie

Reaction score
A woman I work with has lost 3 of her 4 dogs in one month. Ybor was put down almost exactly a month ago due to aggression problems (she has a small child at home as well), Tessa was put down this past Friday due to cancer, and just yesterday she lost Torrie at home who was 16 years old. She also has opened her home to a pregnant stray dog, whom she found eating her young a day after they performed a c-section to remove the puppies.

I know this happens alot to others, and I can't even imagine going through what so many have had to endure.

Her and her family need some good vibes sent their way. Her name is Marcie, she works as a CVT, and her husband co runs Pet Pal Animal Shelter. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers during this time ofextreme loss in their family.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers Bassetluv. She sure does need them.

I wanted to do something for her, but I know no matter what it is, it wont make her feel better. I think I'm going to get her a gift certificate for a massage and have people at workwho are interested pitch in 5 dollars or so. Hopefully she will like it.

and BTW, your bunnies are SOOO cute! Just love them!

That's so sad. I'll keep her in my thoughts as well. Just listen is she wants to vent, it is so hard. I think that would be a good gift as well, I know it was for me when I've lost buns. Helps more than you know.:)

Latest posts

Back