Happy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanTheDutch

Reaction score
I would like to know when my bun is happy? Doesit purr or make a certain noise when they are happy like cats? My bunmakes this kind of noise with his mouth that kind of sounds like a purrbut Im not exacly sure? How can you tell when your bun is really happy?

Sara and Duncan

When rabbits are happy they may softly grindtheir teeth (loud grinding may indicate they are in pain), binky, or dosome bunny 500's. :D

Jenn

Some rabbits will do a purring sound (only one ofmine has), Others will do binky's( where they jump in the air and kindof do a kick, or another binky is where they kind of wobble). Sometimesyou will get bunny kisses.

Tilly binkies by jumping straight up into the air and then tearing around the lounge like a nutcase - its brilliant.

Bobby does back leg binkies and also face binkies, he looks like he's twitching and then he skips away.

I think the longer you know them the easier it is to tell their mood.

Iwuvbunbuns72 wrote:
Some rabbits will do a purring sound (only one of mine has),Others will do binky's( where they jump in the air andkind of do a kick, or another binky is where they kind of wobble).Sometimes you will get bunny kisses.
I can't believe I forgot bunny kisses!! :shock: LOL

Jenn

Aww.. I can't wait to see him do that stuff. Hehas done the little purr/grinding teeth thing but none of the hoping inthe air or what not. He has kinda jumped in the air and kicked his hindlegs but I didnt know that kinda meant they were happy, Yay! Thanksguys!

Sara and Duncan

Back