Happy Thanksgiving!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

degrassi

Valerie - Member
Reaction score
:Canada small: Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canucks! :Canada small:

Have any plans?

My dad decided to go hunting and my brother isn't coming up from calgary, so its just me and my mom this weekend. We didnt' have anything special planned. Thankfully we got invited to a family friends house for dinner tonight. There is probably going to be 25 people there so it should be really fun. My dad has always gone hunting over thanksgiving weekend so I haven't had a real big thanksgiving dinner in a few years. I'm excited!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the other Canadians as well :)

We had our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday and my Dad, step mom, niece and nephew all came up from Sussex which is 4 hrs away, it was a nice visit with them, they stayed for 2 nights.

What's your Dad hunting?? I'm assuming partridge? Me and my friend are going out this week partridge hunting, she hunts I just get to carry the birds back to the car, haha but I love it.

Hope you all have a good one!

Momto3boys wrote:

We had our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday and my Dad, step mom, niece and nephew all came up from Sussex which is 4 hrs away, it was a nice visit with them, they stayed for 2 nights.

What's your Dad hunting?? I'm assuming partridge? Me and my friend are going out this week partridge hunting, she hunts I just get to carry the birds back to the car, haha but I love it.

My dad is hunting deer right now. They went a few weeks ago and got a small one and then he just called last night and said he got a huge mule deer yesterday. He goes with a few friends pretty much every weekend during the fall, first for deer then for moose and sometimes elk. Depends on what tags they have. Hes never gone bird hunting before but says they see a LOT of pheasants and partridge when he goes.

degrassi wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:

My dad is hunting deer right now. They went a few weeks ago and got a small one and then he just called last night and said he got a huge mule deer yesterday. He goes with a few friends pretty much every weekend during the fall, first for deer then for moose and sometimes elk. Depends on what tags they have. Hes never gone bird hunting before but says they see a LOT of pheasants and partridge when he goes.

Ahhhhh your deer season is obviously different than ours. We just finished up moose season and seer starts in Nov.

Brandy456 wrote:
We do our dinner tomorrow, since the actual holiday is tomororw ;)
All my friends are out of town right now so I'm just going to stay home today

We normally do as well but since my Dad couldn't stay until tomorrow we did it yesterday and they left this morning :(

We ae going to town now so maybe we'll pick up a ham or something for tomorrow...yummy yummy

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians. OUr thanksgiving isn't for another month. Hope you all are enjoying your holiday. Hunting season for us started today, we were going to go hunting but none of us wanted to get up lol.

:Canada small: Happy Thanksgiving! :Canada small:

I am home alone. My wife left me. ;)She is on holidays. She, our oldest son and our inlaws are spending a few days driving through B.C. to visit some wineries and seeing the salmon run. I had to stay behind because of work.

Next weekend, I will be with them in Banff at the Banff Springs Hotel.

Ugh, so incredibly full! Just got back from eating a LOT of turkey and stuffing. The best part was homemade pumpkin pie with a ginger snap layer in the crust. Soooooo yummy!

Sooo much turkey! Why does my dad always try to get the biggest turkey that can fit in the oven? We'll be eating turkey for the rest of the month, at least it looks that way, lol

Latest posts

Back