Happy Sunday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
What's everyone up to today?

Our Easter service was just after midnight last night/this morning. It was unbelievably beautiful and joyous:singing::hearts: Today's also my dad's birthday, so we'll be celebrating the end of Lenten fasting with meat :p - marinated BBQ ribs :cooking: :eats:

(and my fingers are crossed, but I think Rex *may* be growing his fur back and keeping it this time...)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :group:

Been taking it easy this weekend. Finishing up show reports, sleeping in, shopping... just simple things. Main thing is sleeping in tho! Last weekend was spent at a rabbit show all weekend and same applies for this upcomming weekend. ;)

greetings!

rainy, cold, and dreary here in nj.

spent a good part of yesterday cleaning up after binkie's "night out".
she escaped during the night and trashed the place.
good thing i had the main barriers up or it could have been worse.

it was obvious that she went around and harassed all of the other buns......sooooo they all had to trash their cages and pens in retaliation.
she found out that she can squeeze under the wood burning stove and i can't reach her, too
she chewed up some of the carpet as well.:grumpy:

i spent the rest of the afternoon/evening burning some albums to cd.

had meatloaf and mashed taters for dinner last night....
chicken of some sort for tonight.

mrs.d and my daughter are going to a street fair and some specialty shops today.

i've got litter pans and vacuuming to do.
gotta run a couple of errands, and then get to work

ttfn

It's sunny and warm outside.

Going to get something to eat now as we are going out for supper again... but tonight is to celebrate my wife's Birthday (April 16). Was too busy and the snow storm delayed her birthday meal.
Sleeping is good...;) Will try to take a nap sometime this afternoon. Just can't seem to catch up on my rest.

The bunnies are good but Bebe will chase Pebbles, as Pebbles will run away in fear.
Next weekend, Cocoa will come and stay with us again. We will have her for the month of May. :dutch :bunnydance: :rabbithop

It was Bebe and Cocoa that we bunnysat 4 years ago and itgot us into rabbits. :cool:

"hoppy birthday" to mrs. pet_bunny!!!!:party:

got back from errands and i am going to have a bite to eat before getting started on cleanup.
...i've got some tgif tater skins stuffed w/ cheese and bacon....
.....i think there's some chicken strips 'n bbq sauce....
.......and maybe a few nachos.
sounds like a go!....just add a cold beer :p

i just checked on the buns and they're all snoozing, so i'm sure they won't mind if i eat and watch a bit of tv.
"monsterquest" is on ....corny but entertaining i guess.

Back