Happy Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penny-Rabbit

Reaction score
I have 3 questions to ask you guys, if you could please help, because all i want is a happy rabbit:

1. is it true rabbits lie down on there backs with there bellys facing up when they feel safe and cozy?

2. how can you tell a rabbit trusts you, what does she let you or notlet you do. wwhen i go to pick up penny, she backs up into a corner andcrunches up to a ball when i get her. is that a sign of no trust?

3.and the third question will be asked once i remember it.:rabbithop

Great questions! I have personal experience with this.

I got my girl Angel from the Indiana HRS. She had had twohome prior to my getting her and then back to HRS in between.Not good for a secure feeling. I can say now that I have hadher for almost 4 years that she actually does dead bunny flopsnow. This makes me really happy in a strange way.She trusts who she's around. She knows that she can freely dothis. This makes me feel great. I helped her trustagain:happydance.

I reamber my 3rd question!

when im lying down with penny on my chest, she pauses with her nosedirectly across from my mouth or nose, dose that mean she likesit when i breath on her? or what?:dutch

Latest posts

Back