:: Happy Mother's Day ::

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
.. to all you lovely Mums out there !

cgan408l.jpg

I brought my mum some chocolate and a Michael Ball CD :)
We have it playing now and me and my sister just painted her nails and brought her breakfast in bed.
She is cooking for my gran today so it should be quite a fun day :)

Ahhh .. that's really lovely Becca !

My hubby got me a lovely card and a huge box of Thorntons, which (if my daughter doesn't get hold of them) will last me till NEXT Mother's Day.

Hannah bought me a lovely little rabbit/vase type thing I saw in an Antique Shop the other day ...

Both girls are in bed ... haha .. I've been up and cleaned up .. have work later, but am going to have an utterly lazy morning .. err .. washing and ironing! :cry1::D

Happy Mother's Day mums!!

I got my mum a pretty plant/bush thing with white flowers on it. Not sure what it's called, but she loves plants and they last longer than flowers! :D

We were going to take it round earlier but she's in bed asleep because she worked last night (my mum is a nurse) so we're popping round in a bit with it.

Also, RIP Jade Goody, who died this morning. It's so sad that her sons didn't get to share one last Mother's Day with her :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7925719.stm

slavetoabunny wrote:
I started panicking that I missed sending Mother's Day wishes to our moms!!
You could do it now, so you won't miss it. :bouquet:

Jan mentioned it was Mother's Day when I was over to see Shadow yesterday.

Latest posts

Back