Happy Mothers Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherish this day . . .

Special thoughts go out to mothers who have lost their children and children who have lost their mothers.

Pam:rose:

I agree...HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY TO ALL!! And the bunny daddys will get a father's day greeting, too. :)

And I agree with Pam...special thoughts to those that havelost. My husband lost his mother about six years ago, andMother's Day carries a certain amount of sadness for him. Shewas a truly amazing woman. :( I can't tell you howoften I hear him say, "I wish you could have met mymother..." It tears me up inside...:(

CuddlesMom wrote:
Happy Mothers day! Even ifyou dont have kids we are still themothers of our pets!lol~:inlove:

pamnock wrote:
Cherish this day . . .

Special thoughts go out to mothers who have lost their children and children who have lost their mothers.

Pam:rose:

:hug2 Ditto. How are you Pam?

I gotta go call my mom. She wasn't home all afternoon, so I hope my dad did something cool for her!

6102.jpg

Rainbows! :)

naturestee wrote:

:hug2 Ditto. How are you Pam?

We had a very nice (but sad) day together. We all gottogether at my father-in-law's for dinner, then went to the cemetery toput flowers on my mother-in-law's grave. (For those who do no know - mymother-in-law was killed in a car accident the day before Valentine'sday).

Hopefully, I'll be able togo to my mom's grave soon -- I haven't been able to get out there for a while.

Had a smallscare on Saturday - while on mywaytoWest Virginia to judge a show, I got a callfrom theemergency roomsaying that they had son Ryan(16).Was relieved to hear that he had only taken aspill on his bike although did suffer a brokencollarbone. So much for his "dream job" of workingon bikes that he was supposed to start this week :( Hope theposition will still be open for him.

Pam

Wow, Pam...what a week you've had...I'm sorry tohear that so many things are happening like this for you.Glad to her your son is okay, though! Hopefully things willstart lookingup soon. :hug::groupparty::hug2:group HUGS!!

Back