HAPPY LOLA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annkierst1

Reaction score
Hello to All and you too BunnyMommy

Thank for your encouragement. Lola and I have come to anagreement. I agree to keep Kiersten's television onwhile I am at work and she agrees to stop bitting me. :D

I hope you guys aren't getting tired of me. Just bear with me a little longer while Kiersten's away (3 weeks)!

Cannot believe Lola come out of her room and is in here with menow. Just looking at me as if I was someting to eat (smile)!

Again thanks,

annkierst1

annette and kiersten/norfolk va

ps someone asked me what type of bunny is it Not sure butLola is white and very big (not fat) with red eyes and "BIG ANTENNAEARS"

Hello, Ann! Glad to read thatyou and Lola are making peace with each other!! It can onlyget easier and better from this point. :)

Don't think that we're getting tired of you at all.We're here for you to encourage and support you during this challengingtime.

I just think that you are so sweet to try and meet Lola halfwayand really respect the fact that you're trying to make her life asstress free as possible while your daughter is away.

Watch out now! If she's venturing out of familiarterritory to come out and be near you, then there may be some bondingahead for the two of you. You may not want to turn her backover to your daughter when she gets back! ;)

HEY BUNNY MOM

I SURE HOPE NOT!!! CANNOT WAIT UNTIL KIERSTEN COMES HOME.THIS "BUNNY STUFF IS NOT FOR ME. I TOLERATE LOLA BECAUSE SHEIS ONE OF GOD'S CREATURES, BUT THAT'S IT. :D

ME PERSONALLY I DON'T CARE FOR ANIMALS, BUT WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HARM THEM. ;)

I WILL LEAVE THE BONDING TO KIERSTEN. LOLA RESPECTS MY SPACEAND TRUST ME BUNNY MOM, I RESPECT HERS. AND THAT IS 1 ALFA TOA BUNNY!!! :?HAVE A PLEASANT EVENING.

ANNKIERST:D

Latest posts

Back