Happy Holidays To My Forum Friends!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bless your heart, Pam. We're all so grateful for your undying patience and the time you take to answer all of our questions and concerns. You practice the true meaning of giving.

Your card is beautiful.I don't know what we would do without you here to field our questions.

Happy Holidays to you, My Friend.

Love,

-Carolyn

I'm very new here, but I hope I am becoming a forum friend! :)

Your wealth of information amazes me! and your willingness to help others is endearing!

I wish you the veryHappiest of Holidaysand many blessings in the upcoming New Year!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!

SINCE CHANGING OVER TO THE SCHOOL SYSTEM, MY LAST DAY TO WORK THIS YEAR WILL BE NEXT MONDAY. MY COMPUTER AT HOME IS STILL BEING WORKED ON, SO IF I DON'T TALK TO YOU BEFORE THEN, HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED HOLIDAY!

BABYMOMMY:D

Happy Hollidays Everyone

One more exam and im free for three weeks! That also means I must go three weeks without fast internet servis so dont know how much Ill fell like deling wih the sloooooooooooow internet at home

I'll be going to New York to spend the holidays with my family but I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays.

Lorxmas2.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too Pam. I hope you and your family have a great one!! I too really appreciate all your help and advice that you give on the board. If I ever have any bunny worries I know I can always rely on you to give valuable knowledge to the board!

Thanks again and all the best!

Vickie

Happy festivus andfestooning of ribbonry aroundyour abode, here is to the merrymaking,partaking of delicious foodstuffs,andtime spent with loved ones/buns. We wantto wish everyone/EVERY BUN health, wealth and happiness now and in the upcoming new year.

Thank you too for the bonds of friendship that have been formed due to this board.

Cher, Jezebel and Jaden (we couldn't of done it without all of ya)

Back