Happy Holidays from our Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score

[align=left] [/align]
[align=right][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
36_15_2.gif
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][url]http://www.cranfam.perspectivemagic.com/xmas_2004.pdf[/url][/align]

Very nice, Meganc! Thank you. :)

I bet your house is popping with excitement as well. Your little girl melts my heart.
I just know you'll have a great time. Treasure every minute of it.Christmas with Children are the best Christmas's in the world.

Peace and Love to you and yours,
-Carolyn

What beautiful children and animals you have, Megan! Merry Christmas to you all.

Thank you everyone. I don't think the kidsactually realize that tonight's the big night, they're just having funwith all the empty wrapping paper rolls. My daughter was "skiing"through the living room with two rolls (they were the polls). I can'twait for them to get their presents tomorrow! We've done a lot of funthings together this year. My son decorated most of the lower part ofthe tree, and we made a ginger bread house. He even put up with me for2 hours while weshopped for daddy's presents. My parents tookmy daughter to New Mexico with them when I had my surgery and they justgot back a few nights ago, I am SO happy. I missed her a lot. Tonightwe're making cookies and going to look at lights.... it'll be fun, andthen over the weekend sometime we're going down to DC to see the tree.I hope when the kids grow up they remember Christmas as a special timelike I did when I was a kid.

Megan

Merry Christmas to you tooMegan! Unfortunately,we can't open thelink :(it took ages to load and wasblank...we probably don't have the correctsoftware. :(

Have a good one!

Ang, Dan, Rolo, Max and Henryxx

It's funny that I don't remember the gifts frommy childhood, but I remember those special times of baking, makingcrafts, homemade gifts and handmade ornaments for the tree.

Those wonderful times will indeed be your children's most cherished memories.

My kids made gingerbread houses and Matthew decorated the tree and hasmade our house festive with hand drawn Christmas trees and snowmen :)

I can wait until tomorrow morning when he opens his gifts.He's been so concerned that Santa will forget to bring him the guitarhe's been asking for. ;) Santa will also bebringing Matthew a Cracker Barrel rocking chair. We eat out alot when traveling to and from rabbit shows andCracker Barrel(country store & restaurant)is one of our favoriteplaces. Matthew always would sit in the rocking chairs on theporch and ask which one he looked better in :) When I saw oneon sale, I knew it was meant to be!

On a sad note, my sister called me earlier to let me know that my othersister's husband has had another heart attack and is in the hospital:( He is stable and they will be performing his second bypasssurgery on Monday.

I am praying that my brother will make it home safely from Iraq inFebruary. Sadly, he will most likely be heading back to themiddle east for another tour. The situation is very volatileright now with the upcoming elections, and we pray continually for allthe soldiers.

I hope that everyone else is doing well. Those who have lostloved ones are in my thoughts and extra hugs go out to BunnyMommy wholost her dear husband Danny recently. I hope she has apeaceful holiday and the enjoyment, love and company of many friendsand family.

Joyous Holiday Wishes to All!

Pam

Delphinum wrote:
Merry Christmas to you too Megan!Unfortunately,we can't open the link :(ittook ages to load and was blank...we probably don'thave the correct software. :(

Have a good one!

Ang, Dan, Rolo, Max and Henryxx

It was beautiful photos of her family and fur/feather kids:)in a pdf file. Do you have AdobeAcrobat? You can download a free copy off the internet toread pdf files.

Pam

Oh, we've had to install a new version of windows, for the 10th time this year, so I'll need to download it again.

I'll do it tomorrow and havea look as I'm knackered after today! :)

Ang xx

Latest posts

Back