HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
HalloweenPumpkinAK.gif

What ever you are doing this evening, have a sppoky time !!!!!

:witch::witch::witch:

I'mpassing out to the little chickadeestheSoy Sauceand Duck Sauce I get from the Chinese restaurants when I get take-out.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I'mpassing out to the little chickadeestheSoy Sauceand Duck Sauce I get from the Chinese restaurants when I get take-out.

-Carolyn
:laugh:...Oh man!!! I wish I had thought of that! Good one Carolyn!!!:great:

That's what they hand them out for Jim, don'tcha know, cain'tya see??

Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn
LOL, when I was a kid, getting raisins was the worst thing ever... but Soy Sauce would have been MUCH worse!

Carolyn wrote:
I've got Fortune Cookies........:rofl:

I give out little bars of chocolate. If I see a first timeror a nice costume, I give them a can of pop(soda). Lots of kids are amazed when Ireach out through the door (I take the screen out of the dooreach year), because they were expecting me to open the door.

Rainbows! :D

HoneyPot,

I'm with you. :highfive:

I hated getting raisins. :mad:

Later on, if those that gave us raisins weren't old people, and they usually were, we'd egg their house.

Raisins Don't Cut It on Halloween!

-Carolyn

Back