HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was Halloween for everyone?

I gave out chocolate peppermint patties at my mother's house(where I grew up). We had about 25 trick or treaters. --Way fewer than many years ago. When I was a trick or treater in the 70's, my street had hundreds of kids, swarming like bees.

I dressed up as a Koala. I already had the hat. Here's a picture of me and my friend. She wasn't dressed up as anything, so I made her be my tree.
htinps.jpg

A group of friends and I watched Night of the Lepus and Batman Forever.
We also had a 90's music dance party and ate a lot of candy.

We're definitely not your average college students, but trust me, a Koala costume is much warmer than the hordes of miscellaneous slutty costumes barely clinging to the drunk girls we came across last night.

we had a roasted hot dogs and marsh mellows.. my security light went out the night before so it was really dark and spooky... we had a really great time

Gordon wrote:
We had about 25 trick or treaters. --Way fewer than many years ago.
This year was so slow, the lowest for us in all the years. I have so much candy left over in boxes that are still sealed.

There was some neat costumes. One girl had rabbit ears and a cotton tail, I was tempted toshow Pebbles. :bunnydance:

I took the neices tricker treatin fizz was a dead cow girl EJ was a fairy the twins where the EMT and Doctor we called it baby ER.

My older neice was a referee my sister was a maid I was the question to life that never gets answered.

We took thes kids early then we went with adults had a late night pizza. Then drove hom

pinksalamander wrote:
Haha I just noticed my first pic links to a completely different picture of me :p

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9531182&id=624340570&op=2&view=global&subj=707061064

"This content is currently unavailableThe page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Your facebook privacy settings don't allow us to see your pictures. :(

Latest posts

Back