HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTONS!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12354somebunny

Reaction score
My baby girl turned 1 today!

Happy Birthday Buttons!!

seems like only yesterday when she arrived.. she was so small she could fit into my palm. now she's all big and grown up, and the boss of everyone in the house!!

she doesn't know it yet, but she's gonna get smothered with sooo many hugs and kisses today that we'll need a truckload of raisins to wipe that disapproving look off her face and get back into her good books lol!

without further ado..latest pics of the diva, Buttons!! I hope we have many many more birthdays to celebrate together in the future :)

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

Happy Birthday to your lovely-lovely bun! Well, this is an important birthday, since she is an adult now!!!

Marietta

Happy Birthday, Buttons :biggrin2:!

Gosh, she looks like such a little lover bunny :).

[align=center]:pinkelepht::pinkbouce:[shadow=violet]HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BUTTONS[/shadow][/align]
[align=center]:bunnydance::balloons::bestwishes::party::runningrabbit::magicwand::airborne:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]Wishing you many many more. Make sure your Mommie spoils you rotten today.[/align]
[align=left]Susan[/align]

happy happy birthday!!!!!

:party::party::party::party:

Latest posts

Back