Happy Birthday Apple

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I took some pictures yesterday and will get them up after work. :biggrin2:

I'm sorry I'm late!!:shock:

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPLE!

You are so lucky to have such great slaves, and they are so lucky to have you! I hope you had a lovely day :)

:party:
:bunny19

[/align]

Hi!

I just wanted to let everyone know that this thread was infected with a virus until now. It seems that it camehere through LuvaBun's post (with the gif from islandgems.net). So, this is just a warning to those of you who have read/posted in this thread to scan your computers to make sure that everything is ok. If you have a good anti-virus, then it probably automatically blocked it. The thread is fine now though! :)

And a very Happy Birthday to Apple :D

Thanks,

Kathy

I haven't been on since Thursday.....Happy Birthday, Dear Apple!!!! You are such a special bunny, and it was a privilege and a super special treat to have been part of your journey!

:bunnydance::balloons::party::happyrabbit::woohoo:party0002::birthday

Thank you! Thank You!

I'm so sorry I missed Apple's birthday! She is a very special bunny and I love to hear about her adventures! I hope she had a great day and enjoyed her time with her man!

She did! :biggrin2:I have yet to upload the pictures!:shock:

Back