Happy Birthday Apollo!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyjade

Reaction score
<WBR>:runningrabbit:HAPPY BIRTHDAY APOLLO!:bunnyheart :birthday :magicwand: :party: :balloons::jumpingbunny:<WBR>:pinkpansy: :bunnydance: :elephant:
[color="aqua<WBR>"]Apollo turned 1 year old today! My baby girl is growing up so fast![/color][/b<WBR>][size<WBR>="2"]:cry2
We had a little party this morning with carrot cake and a birthday fruit salad and new toys.:bunnydance:

It&#39;s my birthday? Really?
Apollobday.jpg

That thing over there is on fire... better keep away from it.
Apollobday1.jpg

I&#39;ve never seen so much fruit in my life! Yay!
Apollobday2.jpg

I think she&#39;s trying to poison us...
Apollobday3.jpg

Apollo won&#39;t mind if I taste her salad
Apollobday8.jpg

And the cake sits forgotten.
pics89021.jpg

Apollo wouldn&#39;t touch the cake, I guess she&#39;s watching her weight.:) Sophie nibbled a corner off of it. You can see in some pics the NIC cage I finished yesterday, I&#39;ll post pics of it later. :)

[/size]

:balloons:[size<WBR>=3]Happy Birthday Apollo:balloons:[/size]

:kiss:<WBR>:party::jumpforjoy<WBR>::happydance[/size<WBR>]

What lovely pictures!:)

cheryl

[<WBR>/color]

[color="blue"<WBR>]:bunnydance::balloons::party:<WBR>:happydance:whistling:toastingb<WBR>uns:party0002::airborne:
Happy first birthday!!!
[/color][/b][/size][/font]<WBR>[font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:airborne:[/color][/b][/size]<WBR>[/font][font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:party0002:[/color][/b][/size<WBR>][/font][font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:toastingbuns[/color][/b][<WBR>/size][/font][font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:whistling[/color][/b][/size]<WBR>[/font][font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:happydance[/color][/b][/size<WBR>][/font][font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:party:[/color][/b][/size][<WBR>/font][font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:balloons:[/color][/b][/size]<WBR>[/font][font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:bunnydance:

[/color][/b][/size][/font]<WBR>[font="comic sans ms"]<WBR>[font="verdana"<WBR>][size="2"]
<WBR>[/font][color="blue"<WBR>]:birthday
[/color][/b][/size][/font]<WBR>[font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:trio[/color][/b][/size][<WBR>/font][font="comic sans ms"][color="blue"<WBR>]:juggle

[/color][/b][/size][/font]<WBR>[font="comic sans ms"]<WBR>[font="verdana"<WBR>][size="2"]Hope your day was truly wonderful and special
[<WBR>/color][/font][font=<WBR>"comic sans ms"]<WBR>[font="verdana"<WBR>][size="2"], beautiful girl!!

Also, pink NIC panels...where did you find those??

[/font]<WBR>
[/font]
<WBR>[font="verdana"<WBR>][size="2"]
<WBR>
[/font]

[align=center]<WBR>:party:HOPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY APOLLO:group:[<WBR>/color][/align]

[align=left]<WBR>Wow what a great Birthday Party you had, that cake looks delicious.[<WBR>/align]
[align=left]<WBR><WBR>[/align]
[align=left]<WBR>Have fun for the restof your day.[/align]
[align=left]<WBR>Susan and her Clan:bestwishes::bunny2<WBR>:jumpingbunny::bunny19[<WBR>/color][/align]
[align=left]<WBR>ps [/align]
[align=left]<WBR>Rosie you&#39;re very observent, I never noticed the pink NIC panels[<WBR>/align]

[align=center]<WBR><WBR>[/align]

maherwoman wrote:

<WBR>
<WBR>[color<WBR>=black]
[/color]<WBR>

<WBR>

<WBR>[color<WBR>=black]

Also, pink NIC panels...where did you find those??

[/color]<WBR>

[color<WBR>=black]
[/color]<WBR>
I found the pink NIC panels at a store called Pamida, they say Kids Cubes on the box. I was thinking of building a NIC cage for a long time and I had to get them because they match my girls&#39; other pink things...:D

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! :bunnydance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:birthday:bunnydance::bunnydanc<WBR>e:

Back