Happy belated 1st birthday to.... DOTTY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Yep, it's true! Miss Dotty was officially 1 year old last weekend!

We chose her birthday as 30th May, the same day as mine! Little did I know that Steve would plan to sweep me away for a week as my present so I didn't get chance to post on her actual day.... Poor Dotters!!

We did manage to go out in the morning and get her a couple of willow toys as presents, plus of course she had LOTS of cuddles before we went :) The day before was lovely weather so I had all the bunnies playing out in the garden and took lots of pictures.

For those that don't know Dotty's history, we got her just before Christmas last year when she was about 7 months old- she was the best Christmas present we've ever had! She has lived free-range in our bedroom ever since and we just couldn't imagine life without the cuddliest bunny we've ever known :D

Here are the birthday pictures!

P1010060.jpg

Hiding in her 'sun box'

P1010146.jpg

P1010153.jpg

P1010160.jpg

'It's WHO'S birthday??'

P1010161.jpg

She looks so self-important in these pics- bless her!

P1010169.jpg

P1010170.jpg

P1010171.jpg

'WHERE'S MY BIRTHDAY NOSERUB?!!'

P1010172.jpg

'FINE! I'll just eat grass then!'

P1010175.jpg

Steve came out to give her lots of cuddles though :) :

P1010179.jpg

P1010180.jpg

I will put this in her blog but I felt she deserved a little 'public' celebration! :D

[align=center]HAPPY BELATED 1ST BIRTHDAY DOTTY[/align]
[align=center]:bunnydance::pink iris::balloons::party::bouquet::bunny18:party0002::trio:birthday:airborne::big kiss:[/align]
You are one BIG Beautiful Girl.

Susan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOTTY and Jen!

:party::bunny18:birthday

Seeing the close ups of Miss Dotters makes me excited for the day the Checkered Giant Express leaves here for Ohio on June 20th....

Denise

Dotty says thank you to everyone for her birthday wishes!! She also says if you all love her that much, where are the craisins?? That bunny has no manners sometimes! :p

There are so many close-ups of her- because whenever I have the camera out she just runs towards it and wont let me take any full-body shots of her- all I can ever see is her big nose in the viewfinder! :p

Happy Birthday, you gigantic beautiful girl! Paxie turned 1 the day before you ya know! Did you get a cake?

mouse_chalk wrote:
Dotty says thank you to everyone for her birthday wishes!! She also says if you all love her that much, where are the craisins?? That bunny has no manners sometimes! :p
well really! some bunnies! :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back