Happy 1st Gotcha Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlowerBaby

Reaction score
Oh my goodness. I cannot believe it's already been a year (yesterday) since I got this crazy little bun of mine! It seems like just yesterday when I brought her home in her little cardboard box, and I was not prepared AT ALL of all the things a bunny needed. And she used to attack me and not be affectionate with anyone at all. Now look at us! We've come so far together. I've spent LOADS of money on my baby girl, even more than on myself, lots of binkies, and cuddles every day, with her purring and demanding more pets and nose rubs. I can't wait to spend lots more Gotcha Days with you Flower! I ♥ you! C:

From this timid little thing on the first day......
16700_102225_040000001.jpg

To celebrating our first year together with THIS crazy picture!
16700_122109_220000001.jpg

Happy 1st Gotcha Day Flower.:weee::yahoo::pinkbouce::trio:running bunny:bunny18:happyrabbit:

May you have Many Many Many more together.

What a real Sweetheart she is.

Susan:)

Happy first gotcha! It goes by so fast, doesn't it? :balloons::party::happyrabbit::woohoo:pinkbouce::thumbup:big wink:

Happy first gotcha day!:toast::party0002: She is beautiful and those are great pics!:hearts

Latest posts

Back