Handing in a resume today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I am going to go by the local mom & pop pet store today to hand in a resume. I was going to do it a long time ago, but now I am REALLY going to do it.

I am so sick of my current job since my best friend got fired for the dumbest reason. I am the only girl who works there and one of maybe 3 people that actually do THEIR jobs and everyone else's. Not to mention, my manager is immature and absolutely redicilous, even though she is 32 years old. I am also sick of being afraid that I will get fired for the dumbest reasons, like how everyone gets fired. Too much stress at such a lame job for how much I make every two weeks.

Ryan also is at an interview right now for Best Buy, he has a good chance at the job...since his friend Matt is a manager...and Ryan shows great manager skills. They will probably start him off at $10 an hour.

Wish us luck :clover:!

Thank you, you two :D!

I handed in my resume. I am hoping I get a call back tomorrow or Friday, if not, then I will call and make sure the owner recieved it. I REALLY hope I get a job there. They didn't have a help wanted sign on the door like they usually do, but with my animal experience and what they have in the store....I soooo hope they hire me. They really need someone with knowledge of mice and rats, and bunnies! My goal would be to talk them into getting the bunnies out of TANKS :grumpy:!

And for Ryan...he has a second interview tomorrow at Best Buy! They said they would start him at $10 and hour working 45 hours a week, then in 3 months after his 3 month probation period...he will be making $11 - $11.50 per hour. That is really great! He wants to save up money and put a good down payment on a new or barely used Chevy HHR :). Then, we will search for a house!!

Good luck! They would be foolish not to hire you, you have such a wide range of knowledge with little critters!

Here's hoping for a call for an interview!! Keep us updated!

:clover::pinkbouce:

Thank you! They really would be foolish not to hire me. I have soooo much experience will all sorts of animals. I am even willing to learn so much more on my own time at home by doing research about the reptiles, fish, and birds at the store to help the ANIMALS.

:)

Back