Hand raising 4 ( used to be 5 RIP ) baby bunnies !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I can tell, they look great! As long as their bellies are full and they are warm they will be just fine!

From what I can tell, they look great! As long as their bellies are full and they are warm they will be just fine!
Yep , they are nice and warm and they are full.
They move around quite a bit , jump out the box , ect .

When do they open their eyes??
Is it like day 6-7?

They should open their eyes in 5-7 days. I want to see pictures when they do!

Rest in peace , my sisters bun 😥 😥 😢 😢
We lost another one , it got diarrhea , what can i do to prevent the other one getting diarrhea ??

Bun seems a little underweight..
Is Bun the mama, or the baby? If the mom is underweight you can up her pellets or offer her rolled oats. If the baby is underweight you can feed it more, but don't overfeed it.
Look back at the pictures I sent of a full belly and an over-full belly.
What is the temperature?
mybunny.org says: "If the room temperature is between 68-72 degrees you will not need to provide extra heat, but if it’s cooler than that you will need to provide extra warmth. Use a heating pad set on low and slip it under one half only of the box. We do it this way so that the babies can move to a cooler area if it gets too warm".
If they are sucking on you, that means they are probably hungry. Newborn rabbits (up to 1 week) should be getting 4-5 ml per day. I would feed them until their bellies are full (see picture).

Is Bun the mama, or the baby? If the mom is underweight you can up her pellets or offer her rolled oats. If the baby is underweight you can feed it more, but don't overfeed it.
Look back at the pictures I sent of a full belly and an over-full belly.
The baby .
Okay , i also showed the other people who are feeding them .

Mama , might be slightly underweight

Latest posts

Back