HAND FEEDING BABIES! PICS!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spitfire

Reaction score
One of my does stopped nursing her kits the daybefore they were to turn 3 weeks old so I've been feeding them goatsmilk! I'm having the time of my life! OMG! This is just so precious!
I AM THEIR MOTHER NOW. You can address me as "Mother to 7 bunnies" lol. :bambiandthumper

:thudOh my! That's probably themost adorablething I've ever seen!

Such innocence. Just be warned.. You mgiht not be able to part with them if they have to leave!:brownbunny

I need no warning! I already know! I just turneddown BIG bucks (no pun intended) because I LOOOVVVEEEE my babies!!! Ijust love them SOOO MUCH! As soon as they start sucking on the milk andlook up at me with those innocent trusting eyes...oh man. I'm in BIGtrouble. I'll have to buy 7 more cages....but I LOVE MY PRECIOUSBABIES! I am their MOTHER. How can I part with my own children???

If I was in teh same situation I would do thesame. EVen if I hadn't hand reared them I'd still be a wreck becauseit'slike giving away pets you've only had for how every weeks you'vehad them. I'd love to have the expereience of hand rearing a litter ofbaby bunnies because I think that'd just be the high-light of my life.

7 more rabbits isn't that big of a deal! LOL;)

attachment.php

This is just adorable! There is no way you can give your children away after that ;).

Jan

I had to do the samething for zoe. Thats why Igot so attached to her, it was really hard when she past unexpectedly.but she was soo adorable

Oh!! Such cute little babies!! Adorable!! Whereare more pictures??? If they are 3 weeks old they should be donenursing (well at least mine were done by 3 weeks) and should be"testing" pellets and hay (alfalfa)

Latest posts

Back