Halloween Party?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to one on the 27th. My 3-month old daughter is going to be a little pumpkin for her first Halloween. I can't wait! We are also going pumpkin picking this Sunday. Fall in NY is so fun this time of year. All the local farms have hay mazes and rides, haunted houses, pumpkin and apple picking, and home made pies, jams and jellies.

Aww she is going to look so adorable (I just saw her pic on the other post)

I'm so jelous!! No one really bothers with Halloween that much over here and I'm like the crazy lady who holds Halloween Party and makes people dress up hehe. Will have to come over to your end one Halloween and have a proper Halloween party lol :D

Honestly, it's like pulling teeth trying to get people to dress up. The good thing is my friend who is hosting the party is REQUIRING us all to dress up. Now I just have to find a costume for myself ;)UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Maybe I should be the pumpkin since I haven't lost all this baby weight yet, LOL

I'm having a halloween/birthday party this weekend. I am dressing up like hermione from harry potter for halloween

Latest posts

Back