Halloween Costumes!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki8jean

Reaction score
Is anyone dressing their buns up for Halloween? I have a harness for Iza Bunny so I might have him pass out candy with me. I need some ideas for a costume!

Are you in an apt. or in a house? I guess I would be worried about him catching a draft with a house door opening and closing all night.. .Mind you, it depends on the temperature where you are. It has been below freezing here for a week! Brr..

I would think a hat of some sort with holes for his ears ;)

It should be about 40-60 degrees here..you never know in Ohio. Target huh? Maybe I will go look too!

If you guys have a value village or dollar stores, I've seen some really cute costumes around... even a french maid one :p

Storm phoenix and boss are going to be cops LOL just like there daddy well he is a prison guard but I dont know how to dye the costume gray

NorthernAutumn wrote:
If you guys have a value village or dollar stores, I've seen some really cute costumes around... even a french maid one :p
LOL....that would be perfect for my Chocolate bunny...i can just see her prancing around in that lol.

My mother wants to dress my buns as a carrot and a head of lettuce... lol.

zyymurgy wrote:
My mother wants to dress my buns as a carrot and a head of lettuce... lol.
*giggles* that would be so cute

I ordered Iza the pumpkin constume from target...i will post pics when it comes!

Latest posts

Back