Hallo from me and Vitto - just registered!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marietta

Reaction score
Hallo to all of you, bunny-loving Members of the Forum!

I registered a few minutes ago and would like to salute everybody and introduce myself and my bunny.

My name is Marietta, I live in Athens, Greece and I'm the proud mom of a 2-yro male draft hotot called Vitto. My little darling is absolutely adorable, he's a little angel, so emotional, he likes to cuddle in my lap, give me bunny kisses andhoparoundall the time. He's also extremely smart, curiousand very playful. Being my second bunny, but my first dwarf hotot, I don't know if this great temperament is attributed to the particular breed or if I'm just lucky to share my life with such a special rabbit personality. Isaw somewhere in thewebrabbits being called "fur kids" and I really liked it, because that's what theyactually are: tender, energetic and demanding little kids.

My lovely bunny has brought joy and happiness in our (my hasbund's and mine) life and is teaching us a lot, one of the most important being to "slow down our pace", learn to give quality time to him and, concurrently, to usandbeing ableto relax andget a useful break from the ruthless rythms of modern life. Interacting withVitto is the most stress-free activity we could ever have and this, among many others, is a valuable gifthe has offered us.

So, we're both very happy we are now Members of this group, as we'll have the chance to get in touch with other bunny parents around the world and read a lot of interesting info on rabbits. This is particular valued to me, as here in Greece there are, unfortunately, no rabbit-experienced vets (at least not yet..), since rabbits have been considered as pets only for the past 7-8 years max. You cannot imagine how stressful it is to have a sick rabbit and cross your fingers as to if, how and by whomit can be successfully treated. Please believe me, it's a nightmare!

Anyway, I don't want to take more of your time, I'm really looking forward to slowly begin reading the tons of info of this amazing site and get to know you.

Again, binkies to everybody!!!

Marietta and Vitto

Hello and welcome Marietta!!!

We all know how it is to have a sickbunny to nurse and how stressful it is on the Bunny Parent! Vitto sounds like a little sweetie! So glad you found us!

:pinkbouce:

Welcome to RO Marietta and Vitto! I'm glad you found us.

When you get a chance, can you post pics of your sweetie! :biggrin2:Looking forward to getting to know you and Vitto better!

Hi, again!

I thank you all for this very warm welcome!

Since you'd like to see how my Vitto looks like, I just put him as an Avatar. Hope I did it correctly... So, isn't he absolutely gorgeous????

Marietta

Hello and Welcome :biggrin2::dude:

Yes he is just absolutely gorgeous, such a sweet looking little man.
You sound like a dedicated bunny slave Mamma and so you will love it here!! lol

Enjoy...and very pleased to meet you Marietta:pinkbouce::pinkelepht::wave:

36_2_53.gif

Welcome!!!!

Latest posts

Back