Half-Pints Home Thread...And more.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half-Pint

Reaction score
Hi everyone thought I would share a little aboutmyself and my family...we live in new england. Im shannon..myhusband is Derek..we have 2 sons. Gavin is 4 and Isaac is1. We are currently in the process of moving to our very ownhouse yay!!!!! Where i have a cat and all my bunnies!!! I have alot ofbunnies well not as much as Gypsey so ill start from here with thepictures of the ones i have the others yourll have to wait on lol.

This is the firstbunny the queen of our hearts ..Half-Pint...she likes to pose..

And this girl..alot of you know already isHalf-Pint's daughter Black Star my house bunny all the others are outin my barn she gets to stay indoors =)

And the last picture for right now is Janey astandard chin doe I got from Gypsey she is a love. And she thinks shestop dog hah i got news for her she is in competition with Fender Bendermy pal buck hehe.

attachment.php

There's our baby Black Star! :hug:

I've missed that little one!

Thanks for the pictures, Half-Pint. We've all fallen hopelessly in love with Sky Rider too.

-Carolyn

No problem I will post another very shortly hereas she has put on some weight now and is filling out nicely the sillylittle girl...gets overly well loved in the house here...the boys feedher cheerios and other...snacks..hehe.

Latest posts

Back